Benefits of TS - ISO Certifications
The benefits of adopting these standards are numerous including increased efficiency and improved quality. Some of the benefits are outlined here:
- Improves product and process quality
- Common quality system approach in the supply chain for development and consistency, ensuring that the organization works more effectively
- Emphasis on defect prevention
- Reduction of variation and increase in efficiency
Manuals are available in Portable Document Format (PDF) and can be
viewed online. To do this you need to download the free Adobe Acrobat
Reader to see these files.
TIP: Use the Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or later to view the PDF files.
Downloading the Adobe Acrobat Reader
1. Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader if you don’t already have it.
2. Click on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button below to go to the Adobe web
site and get the latest FREE download of the Acrobat Reader.We
recommend that you use the latest version of the Acrobat Reader.
3. Install the Acrobat Reader according to Adobe’s instructions.
4. Configure your internet browser to launch the Acrobat Reader when you
select .PDF files.
Once you have the Acrobat Reader, you can either view the manual online
or download the files to your desktop for reference later.